This is a stupid blog... so don't complain....

segunda-feira, 3 de setembro de 2007

Old People


Old People….. Well what can I say about this???.... Come on… you know it… you hate them too, why? ´cause smell so bad, move so slowly (make me sick in the streets when I wanna pass), dance like trained monkeys… now you say “OHHH one day you will become old, and you will don’t like people talk about…bla bla… YOU KNOW WHAT???? I DON’T CARE, Im young…(Im not immortal but I hope the science can invent something for people become immortal (well, not all people I don’t wanna see some stupid dudes in all my fucking eternity, so lets the “Immortality just for people with a “High Importance”)…well, back in the point…the old people are a pain in the ass for governments too (why I said too ´cause “Homeless” are a pain for government….). So the “OLDISH DUDES” receive a 9/10 Hate for me… equal to a slow and painful dying with hungry ants, plus take the feet nails with a clamp…and remember “Less elders… more money for everyone Younger”

P.S. Just think about it… we have to work and some of our money go to this old people, They receive discounts in almost everything… so don’t get soft.

0 comentários: